At Printers Row Dental Studio, you don’t need insurance to get the dental care you need at a price you can afford! Our membership program is designed to give you access to customizable dental care without paying for anything you don’t use.
General Membership Plan
Our membership plan includes the following benefits:
- TWO (2) exams including all x-rays and two preventative cleanings
- 10% off periodontal scaling & root planing
- 10% off the standard price of other work (e.g. veneers, implants, bridges, crowns and whitening)
- Plans available Individuals / Couples / Children
- $152 savings!
VIP Cosmetic Plan
- TWO (2) exams including all x-rays and two cleanings
- PLUS one in-office whitening per year
- Free tube of whitening gel 2x/year?
- 10% off all other standard other work (e.g. veneers, implants, bridges, crowns, and whitening)
*If ineligible for whitening, you will receive a $300 credit toward any cosmetic procedure (e.g. veneers, bonding, or Invisalign)
You can upgrade your plan within 30 days by simply paying the difference. If you need to sign up for a VIP Cosmetic Membership Plan or upgrade your current plan, come talk to us today. Your savings are waiting!
This is NOT an Insurance Plan:
When you join our Printers Row Dental Studio membership program, you aren’t limited by waiting periods or limitations on treatments. We understand that not everyone has insurance, and we want you to have the smile you deserve no matter what.
For as low as $365 per year, you can start saving on the dental care you truly need!
To sign up for our Membership Program and start saving today, come see Dr. Ema!
If you want to learn more about how the VIP Membership program can help you get one step closer to the smile of your dreams, call our office at (312) 435-0411 to schedule your appointment. Your savings is waiting!
For a one-time annual fee, you can take back control of your dental health. However it doesn’t stop at general dental care. We also offer a VIP Cosmetic Dental Care plan!
Dr. Ema is committed to giving back to her community and she is committed to her patients. Her VIP membership programs are an extension of her commitment to you.