This means that she has been officially recognized by KöR Whitening as a provider who consistently delivers great results! Get your brightest smile before wedding season and reserve your whitening consultation today! If you’re looking for the best teeth whitening, look no further than KöR Whitening.
What is KöR Whitening
KöR Whitening is one of the best whitening systems on the market today. Their proprietary KöR Dual-Activated, Tri-Barrel™ Hydremide® Peroxide formula and delivery system provides some of the best results available without using lights or lasers. This formula restores your teeth’s ability to absorb oxygen into your teeth to dissolve and remove the stain molecules. During treatment, you will use an in-office and at-home treatment to get the vibrant results you really want.
Benefits of Kör Whitening
There are many benefits of KöR Whitening, chief among them is the amazing results that this system consistently delivers, but that isn’t the only reason to seriously consider KöR Whitening.
- This innovative system helps combat sensitivity. In fact, most patients don’t experience any sensitivity or discomfort during treatment.
- Unlike other systems, the KöR Whitening system gets more than 6 hours of whitening activity during treatment as opposed to the typical 25-35 minutes with traditional treatments.
- Because of the ways that the system whitens your teeth, the results are basically permanent if you continue to practice good oral hygiene.
Tips for keeping your teeth white:
While your teeth will become discolored at some point as a natural result of aging, there are things you can do to help minimize the staining and discoloration.
- Be mindful of what you eat and drink, and rinse your teeth afterward. We all love our morning coffee, evening wine, and midday snack of berries, but these foods can have a serious impact on your teeth, particularly their vibrancy. Rinse your mouth after you eat foods with dark pigments to help prevent the pigment from attaching to your tooth enamel.
- Maintain regular oral hygiene. Brush and floss your teeth regularly to remove plaque and tartar and eliminate surface stains.
- Schedule regular cleanings. No amount of home care can substitute professional teeth cleanings. Tartar that builds up around or under the gumline must be removed by your dental hygienist at Printers Row Dental Studio. Scheduling regular dental cleanings and exams isn’t just about maintaining white teeth; it’s about maintaining a beautiful and healthy smile for life.
- Quit smoking: Tobacco products can cause serious staining. If you need help quitting smoking, talk to your doctor about cessation support.
Everyone’s teeth will become discolored at some point. It’s just a fact of aging. However, that doesn’t mean that you have to live with it! Call Dr. Ema at Chicago Veneers today at (312) 435-0411 to reserve your consultation!
All of the information in this post is intended for informational purposes only and should be used as such. Always speak with your healthcare or detnal provider before making decisions about your care. To learn more about how this information can and cannot be used, see our site disclaimer.